TICKET PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Super Skypark and Skywheel of Tallinn
Taevapark OÜ (Peterburi tee 2, Tallinn Harju County 11415)
Registry code: 14137798
VAT number: EE102019708
Swedbank b/a: EE67 2200 2210 6545 1729
General ticket purchase terms and conditions
- Visitors to Super Skypark entertainment centre and sightseeing-wheel Skywheel of Tallinn (hereinafter: Centre) can purchase tickets on the websites www.superskypark.ee and www.vaateratas.ee and at the cashier on the premises.
- Tickets purchased on the websites are sent to the e-mail address provided by the visitor.
- Taevapark OÜ will not repurchase already sold tickets.
- The visitors must verify the information on their tickets upon receipt of the ticket (in case of an e-ticket, upon booking). Taevapark OÜ is not obliged to correct erroneously purchased
- The cashiers accept the following methods of payment: bank card, cash, gift cards and mall vouchers. Websites www.superskypark.ee and www.vaateratas.ee accept the following payment methods: online bank-link, credit card and bank transfer.
- Visitors accept the general ticket purchase terms and conditions of the Centre and the general rules of play of the Centre by purchasing tickets.
- To enter the Centre and use any extra services, the visitors need to present a valid ticket to an employee or scan it at the entrance gate of the Centre.
- Purchased tickets can only be exchanged at the cashier of the Centre. If new tickets are more expensive (depending on the content of the service), the visitor will pay the difference.
- Tickets are refunded only if the service is not provided due to a fault arising from Super Skypark. Other exceptional cases that prevent visitors from using services of the Centre are dealt with separately.
- If the visitor purchases a discount ticket, the employee of the Centre will have the right to ask for the document that serves as the basis for the discount.
- Prices presented by Taevapark OÜ include all taxes.
- Tickets purchased online (www.superskypark.ee and www.vaateratas.ee) are valid 6 months from the date of purchase.
- ComeBack-ticket is Super Skypark`s (trampoline and play centre) DISCOUNT single use day-ticket, allowing visitation only from Monday to Friday (excluding national holidays).
- Ticket is valid from the next day of purchase and the expiry date can be found on the ticket (3 months).
- Tickets can be purchased at the cashier on the premises.
- Purchase right of ComeBack-ticket is applicable for visitors who have purchased daytickets or family tickets of following services:
- Super Skypark trampoline and play centre
- Science centre SkyLab
- Complex visitation of Super Skypark and SkyLab
- Discounted tickets can be bought only during the visit to Super Skypark with a valid wristband and/or receipt.
- One ticket allows the purchase of up to 5 ComeBack-tickets.
- ComeBack-tickets are not refundable and they are not exchanged for other tickets/services.
- ComeBack-tickets are sold during the following period: 08.06-31.08.2020.
- Taevapark OÜ reserves the right to make changes in the conditions.