Before visiting Super Skypark, please read and accept our general rules of play!
On our part, we guarantee you lots of fun playing in our safe, caring and stimulating environment!
As a super-guest of Super Skypark:
- I will be polite towards other guests and will behave in a good and considerate manner.
- I will care for myself and others! So, I will only come to Super Skypark when I’m in good health – when I’m ill, I will treat myself at home.
- I understand that Super Skypark will not provide a babysitting service – children will be safer and will have more fun when supervised by a parent or another chaperoning person.
- I understand that once I remove my wristband, I will not have access to the centre anymore.
- I will not litter – I will put any litter in rubbish bins.
- I will immediately notify a Super Skypark employee of an accident, an injury to a guest or any other dangerous situation.
- I am aware that Taevapark OÜ will not take responsibility for any accidents with guests if caused by guests ignoring the rules.
- I will keep an eye on my personal belongings. I am aware that Taevapark OÜ will not take responsibility for any losses arising from the loss or theft of or damage to the guests’ personal belongings.
- I will take any items I find to a Super Skypark employee. Any items left here should be collected in one month and will be kept in the lost and found box by the main cashier.
- I know that smoking and consuming any other drugs in Super Skypark is prohibited. Entrance to Super Skypark under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited.
If an employee of Super Skypark discovers a prohibited activity, he/she will have the right to ask the guest to immediately leave our centre.
- I will only consume alcoholic drinks in the family restaurant Claudz or in the 21+ lounge.
- I will use the property of the centre carefully and prudently. Should I damage or destroy any property belonging to Taevapark OÜ, Taevapark OÜ will have the right to demand full compensation for the damages.
- I am aware that it is permissable to take photos and record videos at Super Skypark. By entering Super Skypark, the parent or any other chaperoning person consents to photos being taken or videos made of themselves and their children.
- I am aware that the Super Skypark centre has video surveillance cameras in use.
TO THE TRAMPOLINE AND PLAY CENTRE