Before visiting Super Skypark and using our facilities, we kindly ask you to read and accept our general rules of play!
On our part, we guarantee you lots of fun playing in our safe, caring and stimulating environment!
As a super-guest of the TRAMPOLINE AND PLAY CENTRE:
Tickets for the trampoline and play centre
- I am aware that the day ticket wristband gives me unlimited access to all attractions in the trampoline and play centre. The wristband allows me to leave the area to use other Super Skypark services (catering, bumper cars, cinemas, the shop “Gift & Science”, the science centre SkyLab, the observation wheel, etc.) and getting back in afterwards. Note! If you take off the wristband, you cannot go back into the centre.
- I will keep in mind that it is advisable to stay in the trampoline and play centre in socks (preferably grip socks) or in indoor footwear (rubber sole, smooth outsole pattern) to avoid the risk of slipping.
- I will leave my outerwear and outdoor footwear in the cloakroom.
- I will keep an eye on my personal belongings (bag, mobile phone, keys, etc.).
- I will leave any valuables in a locker. The lockers are located in the trampoline and play centre area.
- Taevapark OÜ will not take responsibility for the damages arising due to the loss or theft of or damage to the guests’ personal belongings (incl. in the cloakroom and in the locker).
- I will ensure the activities at the trampoline and play centre correspond to my physical abilities and health status.
- I understand food (including gum) and drinks are not allowed on the attractions.
- I will only consume food and drinks in the designated areas – the ice cream parlour and the family restaurant Claudz!
- I will keep in mind that all activities in Super Skypark are coordinated by an employee who will maintain order if necessary. The employee will have the right to limit the number of people using an attraction and manage and guide their movement.
- I understand that children aged 5 and under can only visit the trampoline and play centre with a parent/chaperone. Taevapark OÜ will not check whether the chaperone is authorised by the parent to accompany the child.
- I will leave my pet at home because Super Skypark trampoline and play centre is not a safe and comfortable place for animals.
- I am aware that in case of the repeated failure to comply with the rules of the trampoline and play csentre or for any other good reason, an employee may ask the violator to promptly leave the centre, and the guest will not have the right to refuse.