Before visiting Super Skypark and using our facilities, we kindly ask you to read and accept our general rules of play!
On our part, we guarantee you lots of fun playing in our safe, caring and stimulating environment!
As a super-guest of Super Skypark:
Tickets for the trampoline and play center
- I know that the toddlers area is designed for children 3 years of age and under. As a parent/chaperone of the child, I will decide whether the area is suitable for my child, and will guarantee his/her safety.
- I will keep in mind that a pass to the trampoline and play centre also includes the use of the toddlers area.
- A discount ticket for a child aged 3 and under includes access to all the attractions in the trampoline and play centre, except the trampoline area. A child’s chaperone will get free admission with a “chaperone’s wristband”.
- I will ensure that the child wears suitable clothes – we recommend wearing a long-sleeved shirt, long trousers and grip socks or clean indoor footwear.
- I will remove from the little adventurer’s clothing anything that might damage the child, other adventurers and/or the attractions – e.g. belts, keyrings, glasses if possible, pens, hand watches, hairpins, jewellery.
- I am aware that climbing on the outside of the toddlers area is not allowed; climbing up a slide is not allowed, either.
- I understand it is forbidden to take any food (including gum) or drinks on the attractions.
- I will only eat and drink in designated catering areas!