Before visiting Super Skypark and using our facilities, we kindly ask you to read and accept our general rules of play!
On our part, we offer you lots of fun playing in our safe, caring and stimulating environment!
As a super-guest of the toddler area:
Tickets for the trampoline and play center
- I know that the toddlers area is designed for children up to 5 years of age.
- As a parent/chaperone of the child, I will decide whether the area is suitable for my child, and will guarantee his/her safety.
- I will ensure that the child wears suitable clothes – we recommend wearing a long-sleeved shirt, long trousers and grip socks or clean indoor footwear.
- I will remove from the little adventurer’s clothing anything that might damage the child, other adventurers and/or the attractions – e.g. belts, keyrings, glasses if possible, pens, hand watches, hairpins, jewellery.
- I am aware that climbing on the outside of the toddlers area is not allowed; climbing up a slide is not allowed, either.
- I understand it is forbidden to take any food or drinks on the attractions. I will only eat and drink in designated catering areas!